I feel slightly anxious light on my feet there is a spring to my step and. Aquarius is a fixed sign and balances out many of the other signs while still standing solidly on their own. Aquarius Western Astrology Decans By Alizon Zodiac Signs Aquarius Aquarius Quotes Cancer Zodiac Facts I am Aquarius dominant and this is how I would describe my personality. . Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a kind emotional romantic imaginative sympathetic nurturing and intuitive character. Read on to learn what this sign means and. It may sound quite negative to some but on the contrary its a compliment. Aquarius is a air sign and if I could describe myself in one word I would say airy. So its no surprise that there are numerous. Like with most signs there are both positive and not-so-positive traits associated with the Aquarius sign. The Aquarius man values independence along with intelligent friends. ...
Comments
Post a Comment